in dance as in life



Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Almost 5 am

It's almost 5am, I should be sleeping. I hate thesis season. It's going to end soon, but so will college. I'm starting to get all senti----reminiscing clueless freshie days, adjusting sophie days, happy haggard junior year, and stressful senior year. hahaha. I shouldn't be blogging now. It's almost 5am, I'm not thinking staright anymore. Have to get some sleep. More thesis to come tomorrow. I mean, later.


I'm trying to send my resume to ANC for an internship that I'm not sure I want. Well,there's no harm in trying to apply so...


In between analysis of Pinoy Dream Academy and Bituing Walang Ningning eps, Roro and I talked about what we want to do after college. Just a month ago, I was so sure I want to work for ABS right away. Now I want to take a break, start dancing again. It's so much harder to make decisions now. It's my future at stake. Hay I want to go back to my clueless freshie year.


I'm not sleepy, but my head is feeling weird. Have to rest. Like I said, it's almost 5 am, I shouldn't be blogging.

posted by Keina at 4:25 AM
|