in dance as in life



Monday, October 30, 2006

Cleaner whales and mating dinosaurs

I've been wanting to post since last wednesday but unfortunately, our pc just won't cooperate. Good thing napaayos na.


Our sem finally ended tuesday night. Happy. But not so. Why? Because it's my last. Haha I still can't believe I'm graduating next sem. I have no idea where I'll be going after grad. But that's about 6 months away. Still, that's too soon.




I don't know if it's just because of too much Grey's Anatomy and House, but I'm starting to want to become a doctor again. I decided a few years ago that it wasn't what I really wanted. I am happy with my course. It's just I'm starting to imagine myself as a doctor. After 4 years of broadcomm, there's no way I'm going to be a doctor. It's just too much Grey's and House. Right?




Roro and I got a 1.25 for our thesis proposal. Yey!!! After the happiness wears wears off,we have to start worrying about the thesis itself. But in the meantime, I'm celebrating. Woohoo!




Cleaner whales and mating dinosaurs might not mean anything to us. Why would we waste our time talking about cleaner whales(which don't really exist) and mating dinosaurs (which also happen to not exist)? My little cousins, though, talk about them with so much passion. Children. I always find myself wishing I'm a kid, worrying about nothing except, perhaps, cleaner whales. But hey, I do't have o be a kid to be like a kid. I am 20 years old, but I am still a kid, and I do care about cleaner whales and mating dinosaurs.

posted by Keina at 1:15 PM
|